Clinical Services and Support for Breast Health Care and Breast Cancer Treatment:
Breast Cancer Support for Patients and Families
Sibley's support services are geared towards helping women and their families during breast cancer treatment and into recovery from breast cancer. These include:
- Patient Education for Breast Cancer
- Pastoral Care
- Cancer Resource Library
- Complementary Therapy Referrals
- Support Groups for Breast Cancer Patients and Breast Cancer Survivors, including:>
- "Coping Skills" for women newly diagnosed with breast cancer
- Support for spouses and partners of women diagnosed with breast cancer
- Support groups for breast cancer patients and their families
- "After Treatment Transition" and more
For more information, call or email Leslie Greenberg, RN, Oncology Coordinator at 202.243.2320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Short-term Counseling for Cancer Patients
For individual patients and their families at no cost.
Call Beth K. Batforf, LICSW, 202.243.2274, for an appointment.
Look Good... Feel Better
For women receiving cancer treatment. Learn how to look healthy and stylish.
Where: Hayes Hall, Conference Room 2
Call Beth K. Batforf, LICSW, 202.243.2274, for dates and times.
Breast Cancer Support services for breast cancer patients, survivors and families. Hayes Hall Conference Room 2.
- Coping Skills Group
- After Treatment Transition
- Men's Support Group
- Partnering Program
For more information, call or email Leslie Greenberg, RN, Oncology Coordinator at 202.243.2320 or email@example.com