Hospital Careers: Benefits and Perks
At Sibley Memorial Hospital, we know it takes much more than cutting-edge technology to heal; it takes the dedicated and compassionate care of professionals just like you. That’s why we work so hard to create an environment responsive to your needs. With the resources and support you need to advance your career…help you balance the demands of work and life…keep you and your family healthy and strong…and build for your future. So you’re free to give your very best.
Caring is what we do at Sibley. And you’ll find we gratefully extend our care to our employees by way of a comprehensive package of benefits that are among the best in the region. Plus, you’ll enjoy the kind of "extra special perks" that simply make working here fun and more rewarding.
We call it the Sibley Advantage. And it’s just one of the many ways we recognize and reward your commitment, vision and hard work. With:
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance options that fit your life and budget
- Benefits that strengthen your financial security, such as Life Insurance, and coverage for Disability or Critical Illness
- Retirement Plans, including 401(k) and 403(b) plans with hospital contributions that can help you build a solid future for you and your family
- Programs that help you advance your career goals, such as our Educational Assistance Program and an on-site BSN-to-MSN program through George Mason University.
- Unique campus perks like our free on-site parking and discounted cafeteria meals
- Encouraging and empowering team wellness activities like our S.I.B.L.E.Y. Weight Loss Challenge
- And benefits to help you stay healthy and fit, like our Discounted Health Club Membership Plans and YMCA memberships