At Sibley Memorial Hospital, we know it takes much more than leading-edge technology to heal; it takes the dedicated and compassionate care of professionals just like you. That’s why we work so hard to create an environment that’s responsive to your needs. In addition to providing you with the resources necessary to advance your career, we’ll also help you balance the demands of work and life. Additionally, we’ll supply you with the tools to keep you and your family healthy and build for your future.
Caring is what we do at Sibley. You’ll find we gratefully extend our care to our employees by way of a comprehensive package of benefits that is among the best in the region. Plus, you’ll enjoy the kind of "extra special perks" that simply make working here fun and more rewarding. We call it the Sibley Advantage. It’s just one of the many ways we recognize and reward your commitment, vision and hard work.
We know that you have many choices when deciding where to work. We also know that an excellent benefits package is important to your professional and personal life. We continually evaluate our offerings to make sure our employees have access to benefits that meet their needs and enhance their quality of life.
We offer a comprehensive employee recruitment, retention and recognition program featuring a 401(k) plan with Employer Matching contributions plus additional retirement plan options, generous Paid Days Leave program, one of the highest cafeteria discounts, generous educational assistance and free parking.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Career development
- Quality of life benefits
A complete list of employee benefits include:
- Up to 26 days paid leave upon employment
- Health insurance (CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield and Kaiser Permanente)
- Dental insurance (Aetna)
- Vision insurance (United Healthcare Vision)
- Life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) Plan with employer matching contributions
- 403(b) Plan (non-benefit eligible employees)
- Educational Assistance Program
- Free parking
- Cafeteria discount
- NIH credit union
- Direct deposit
- Employee assistance program
- Employee recognition and awards
- Short term disability (100% employee paid)
- Flexible spending accounts (Health and Dependent)
- Commuter transportation benefits
- Online education