Balancing work and life shouldn’t be a constant juggling act. That’s why Sibley Memorial Hospital is committed to helping employees find the time and tools to enjoy a better quality of life. Relaxing, having fun and spending time with family and friends are ways to re-energize, which helps you to maintain your focus at work.
Being appreciated for your loyalty and contributions also brings a measure of happiness, as do simple perks that make life a little bit easier. Here are some programs and activities organized by Sibley to help you live life to its fullest:.
- Service excellence recognition events and award programs for individuals and departments
- Paid Days Leave with an annual sell-back option at 100% of value
- A pre-tax payroll deduction for transportation expenses
- Free On-site Parking (after initial $10 permit fee), just steps away from the Hospital entrance
- Cafeteria Discount
- Direct Deposit
- Annual Holiday Hat Design Competition
- Wellness@Sibley program, offering regular activities and events, such as nutritional education, onsite physical training, Yoga demonstrations, annual employee health fair and more
- S.I.B.L.E.Y. Weight-Loss Challenge
- A Recreation Committee, staffed by employees, who plan and host fun activities, including instructor-led dance classes; chartered bus trips to various destinations; and excursions to sporting events.