A breath of fresh air in the heart of D.C.
Washington D.C.’s most coveted healthcare careers
Discover an atmosphere that’s truly one of a kind…one that will energize your passion for your work and encourage your growth. One where you’ll work closely with physicians, nurses and allied health professionals who—like you—care deeply about others and put their heart and soul into advancing the quality of care. And one that invests in you as a person as well as a professional…and is as rich in opportunity as it is in personal satisfaction.
This is Sibley Memorial Hospital. A close-knit and highly sophisticated community hospital in the heart of our nation’s capital.
Join us and discover the true nature of caring.
Facts about the Employee Staff:
- Of the 1,678 Sibley employees, 1,079 are Minorities
- Of the 1,678 Sibley employees, 1,296 are Females.
- Of the 121 departments, 83% are staffed with Minorities.
- Of the 121 departments, 91% are staffed with Females.
- Minorities are represented in 9 of the 10 job groups.
- Females are represented in 9 of the 10 job groups.
- The average length of service of Sibley employees is 9.2 years.