- Be sure to proofread your resume—no typos!
- Include a cover letter explaining why you are interested in working at Sibley and how your skills relate to the job opening.
- Follow application directions and include complete background information. References (at least two) must be supervisory references from current or previous employment.
- During the application period, demonstrate proper phone and e-mail etiquette in all communications with Sibley staff members.
- Include complete contact information.
- To ensure that you are on time, plan to arrive ten minutes prior to your scheduled interview
- Please dress professionally, and use colognes/perfumes sparingly. No jeans or sandals are allowed.
- Bring names and contact information for professional work references, including telephone numbers and addresses.
- Be sure to bring proof of licensure/certifications, if applicable (RN, PT/OT, etc.).
- Make sure you understand the responsibilities of the job, and don’t be afraid to ask questions about the position as you review the job description with your recruiter.
- Relax. It will help you make a positive first impression and help us to determine if you will be a good match for our organization.