Cancellation and Refund Policy:
1. Please note, refunds are given only:
- if mom delivers prior to class date
- if class is canceled by Childbirth Education Department due to insufficient enrollment, overbooking, inclement weather or other extenuated circumstances.
- Please make sure that you provide valid email address and telephone number when registering so we can notify you in a timely manner if class is rescheduled or canceled. Also, be advised to whitelist our email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your registration confirmation does not end up in a spam folder.
2.If mom is placed on a bedrest, we will provide a refund or credit towards the on-line class. Physician's note is necessary and has to be faxed to Childbirth Education Department at 202-537-5265 or emailed to email@example.com
3. Refunds are not granted if class is missed for any other medical reasons. Physician's note is necessary and has to be faxed to Childbirth Education Department at 202-537-5265 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Upon note receipt, we will re-schedule participant for the next available class space permitting.
4. eClass is non-refundable for any reason. We may consider an exception to this policy only if the class was never activated.
Class Transfer Policy:
We strongly recommend that you take the time to select class dates for which you can commit prior to registration.
We would be happy to accommodate any class transfer requests 30 days or more before to the class.
NO RESCHEDULING LESS THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO CLASS DATE
Changes requested in less than 30 days prior to class may be granted:
- for a mom-to be medical reasons when supported with physician's note faxed to the Childbirth education department at 202-537-4722.
- if requested due to unforeseen emergency situation; transfer may be granted only if any seats remaining after the close of registration to the public for the next available class.
No class transfers will be granted 2 weeks prior to the class for any reason.
All participants are entitled only for one class transfer.No repeated class transfers will be allowed.
Childbirth Education Department cannot guarantee class availability should a class transfer is requested.
Childbirth Education department is not responsible for participants' no-shows and participants would not be entitled for a make-up class.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Read our Childbirth Education class descriptions here
. If you're ready to register for a class, click here