Cancellation and Refund Policy:
1. Please note, refunds are given only:
- for medical reasons as stated in physician's note that has to be faxed to Childbirth Education Department at 202-537-5265 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- if mom delivers prior to class date
- if class is cancelled by Childbirth Education Department due to insufficient enrollment, overbooking, inclement weather or other extenuated circumstances.
Please make sure that you provide valid email address and telephone number when registering so we can notify you in a timely manner if class is rescheduled or cancelled.
2. eClass is non-refundable for any reason. We may consider an exception to this policy only if the class was never activated.
Class Transfer Policy:
We strongly recommend that you take the time to select class dates for which you can commit prior to registration.
NO RESCHEDULING 30 DAYS PRIOR TO CLASS DATE.
Changes prior to 30 days will be granted space permitting. Childbirth Education Department cannot guarantee class availability should a class transfer is requested.
Read our Childbirth Education class descriptions here
. If you're ready to register for a class, click here