When registering for the Childbirth Education Class, we strongly recommend that you carefully select class dates for which you can commit prior to registration.
By registering for the class, participants acknowledge full understanding and agreement with
Cancellation/Refund/Class Transfer Policy as outlined below.
• Class may be cancelled for any reason 30 days or more prior to class date for a full refund.
Workshops are fully refundable only if cancelled 15 days or more prior to workshop for any reason. 15 days prior to workshop, all seats are locked in.
• If less than 30 days prior to class date, refunds are given for medical reasons only as stated in a physician’s note. Medical reasons are considered bedrest and delivery of a child. Courtesy phone call to 202-537-4076 or email to email@example.com is expected within 24 hours from a birth of a baby. Physician's note may be faxed to Childbirth Education Department at 202-537-4722 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Refunds are given if classes are cancelled and not rescheduled by the Childbirth Education Office due to insufficient enrollment, overbooked enrollment, or inclement weather.
Class Transfer Policy:
• We will be happy to accommodate class transfer requests only 15 days or more prior to class date. Seats are locked in 15 days prior to the class. All Participants are entitled to ONE class transfer; no repeated transfers will be allowed.
• Childbirth Education cannot guarantee class availability should a class transfer be requested.
• Expectant moms placed on a bedrest may choose a credit towards the online class.
• No partial refunds will be considered for any portion of the class.
• Online class is non-refundable for any reason.
• Childbirth Education department is not responsible for participants' no-shows or missed class. Make-up class is not guaranteed and may be granted pending space availability.
• Childbirth classes are not considered "Sibley Hospital specific" and they are open to the community. If you decide not to deliver at our hospital after signing up for a class, please make sure to cancel 30 days before the class to qualify for a full refund. Otherwise, this cancellation/refund/class transfer policy will apply.
• Email email@example.com or call 202-537-4076
Thank you for your cooperation.
Back to Childbirth Education class descriptions page.
To register for a childbirth class click here.