Outpatient Diabetes Education Program
Our Outpatient Diabetes Program* provides:
- Individual counseling
- Many successful strategies for bringing blood sugars under control
- Instruction for blood glucose monitoring and documentation
- Diet/meal planning
- Insulin/diabetes medication instruction
- Group classes held monthly. One 2-hour long session for three consecutive weeks. You must attend all three sessions.
We also offer a weekly program for women with gestational diabetes
. For more information click here
For more information, please contact us at 202-537-4145.
*Any patient wishing to access the services of our Diabetes Program must have a referral from her/his physician
Diabetes Support Group
In conjunction with Sibley's Outpatient Diabetes Education Program, Sibley offers a Diabetes Support Group to the community:
- Diabetes Support Group is free
- Meets quarterly
- Open to everyone of all ages
- No MD referral is required to attend this program
Patients can receive program information by emailing us at email@example.com
Sibley's Outpatient Dietician can be reached at 202-243-2349.