Qigong with Jeffrey Robbins
Qigong is an ancient Chinese healing art that calms and strengthens the body. Creates a sense of well-being. Wear Tai Chi shoes in the class.
Tuesdays, January 28 - April 8, 2014, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Ballet Petite.
Meeting at Ballet Petite (BP), 4701 Sangamore Road, Bethesda, MD 20816.
• Payment must be received before your first day in class.
• Call to register for your desired class as soon as possible.
• For new students only, late registrations are accepted (on all courses except Tai Chi) and fees will be prorated.
• No refunds after your first week in class.
• Make check payable to Sibley Memorial Hospital, and mail to the Sibley Senior Association.
• For more information, call the SSA Office at 202-364-7602.
• You can also register on line at www.sibley.org
• Exercise classes must meet minimum numbers to start.
Tuesday, January 28, 2014 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
4701 Sangamore Road, M10