Sibley Senior Association Membership
A Wellness Program For Those Over Fifty
If you are 50 years or older, Sibley Memorial Hospital invites you to become a member of an association that will help you maintain your good health. There is a one-time fee of $40 for one person or $65 for a couple.
Join us and receive valuable services including:
- Discounted parking
- 10% discount on gift items in Sibley's Gift Shop
- Free blood pressure checks, Monday through Friday, 10am to Noon in the Sibley Senior Association office
- Periodic Health Screenings
- Discount on Link to Life Emergency Response System
- Free lectures on topics of interest by Sibley Staff
- Support Groups
- A Spousal Bereavement Program called Widowed Persons Outreach - Helping and Healing 202-537-4942
- Day trips
- Exercise classes
- Therapeutic, artistic and recreational activities
- AARP Driver Safety Class
Services for Sibley Patients:
- Discount on inpatient television
- One free guest meal for a visitor
Help from Sibley Professionals:
- Free consult with Sibley pharmacists
- Physician Referral Service
- Free Quarterly Nutrition Class
The Sibley Senior Association office is located on the first floor of the Sibley Renaissance building.
Do you have a friend 50 years of older? Give them a membership in the Sibley Senior Association.
Phone: 202-364-7602 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm.
Please disregard the date and time below associated with this membership. Your membership is active immediately upon registration.
When registering, please include your date of birth in the Comments section.
Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - Wednesday, December 31, 2014 8:30 AM - 11:59 PM
Sibley Memorial Hospital
5255 Loughboro Rd., NW