Qigong with Jeffrey Robbins
Qigong (pronounced "chee gung"). Unlike Tai Chi, which is a martial art, Qigong focuses strictly on maintaining good health and preventing and treating many chronic ailments, such as nervousness, muscle strain, high blood pressure, and poor circulation. Qigong concentrates on areas such as: body structure, such as correct spine alignment; meditation, to calm the mind and relax the body; and correct breathing, to ensure proper oxygen intake and expulsion of toxins. This gentle, enjoyable exercise continues to help thousands of people turn back the clock and literally stay "on their feet." Meets at Ballet Petite, Tuesdays, 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. $125 for 10-week session.
• Payment must be received before your first day in class.
• Call to register or register online for your desired class as soon as possible.
• For new students only, late registrations are accepted (on all courses except Tai Chi) and fees will be prorated.
• No refunds after your first week in class.
• Make check payable to Sibley Memorial Hospital, and mail to the Sibley Senior Association.
• For more information, call the SSA Office at 202-364-7602.
• Exercise classes must meet minimum numbers to start.
Tuesday, May 13, 2014 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
4701 Sangamore Road