Celebrate National Cancer Survivors Day
Sponsored by Pastoral Care and the Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Sibley Memorial Hospital
FAITH. RESILIENCE. HOPE.
This is a FREE program for survivors, their loved ones and staff.
· Survivor’s Reflection of Hope
· Complimentary Brunch
· Resources, Gifts and more
· Katherine Thornton, M.D., medical Director, Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Sibley and Sibley Infusion
· Arch Campbell, master of ceremonies, News Channel 8
· Colette M. Magnant, M.D., breast Surgeon and director, Sullivan Breast Center
· The Rev. Canon Jan Naylor Cope, vicar, Washington National Cathedral
Registration is required by June 2. Register online below or call 202-537-4084.
Saturday, June 07, 2014 10:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Sibley Memorial Hospital, Leonard Memorial Chapel
5255 Loughboro Road, N.W.