Sibley Senior Association Membership
A Wellness Program For Those Over Sixty
If you are 60 years or older, Sibley Memorial Hospital invites you to become a member of an association that will help you maintain your good health. There is a one-time fee of $40 for one person or $65 for a couple.
Join us and receive valuable services including:
- Discounted parking
- 10% discount on gift items in Sibley's Gift Shop
- Free blood pressure checks, Monday through Friday, 10am to Noon in the Sibley Senior Association office
- Periodic Health Screenings
- Discount on Link to Life Emergency Response System
- Free lectures on topics of interest by Sibley Staff
- Support Groups
- A Spousal Bereavement Program called Widowed Persons Outreach - Helping and Healing 202.537.4942
- Day trips
- Exercise classes
- Therapeutic, artistic and recreational activities
- AARP Driver Safety Class
Services for Sibley Patients:
- Discount on inpatient television
- One free guest meal for a visitor
Help from Sibley Professionals:
- Free consult with Sibley pharmacists
- Physician Referral Service
- Free Quarterly Nutrition Class
The Sibley Senior Association office is located on the first floor of the Sibley Renaissance building.
Do you have a friend 60 years of older? Give them a membership in the Sibley Senior Association.
Phone: (202) 364-7602 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm.
(Disregard the date and time below associated with this membership. Your membership is active immediately upon registration)
Wednesday, September 01, 2010 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sibley Renaissance building
5255 Loughboro Rd., NW