Surviving Survivorship: Living with Cancer
This inaugural conference for survivors and caregivers will be inspirational and informative. Lunch will be served and participants will have the choice of two workshops designed to address your unique needs.
11:30 a.m. - Registration
12:00-1:30 p.m. - Complimentary Seated Lunch with Featured Speakers
1:45 -2:45 p.m. - Workshop Session I
2:45 - 3:00 p.m. - Break
3:00 - 4:00 p.m. - Workshop Session II
- William Nelson, M.D., PhD, Marion I. Knott Director & Professor of Oncology, The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins
- Leslie Lyles Smith, MBA, Director of Operations Maryland Health Benefit
- Focus Here, Focus Now … Tools to Temper Anxiety, led by Lacy Fetting, LCSW-C, The Harry J. Duffey Family Patient and Family Services Program, The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins
- The Art of Thriving: Tapping Into Your Creativity for Healing, led by Cinder Hypki, Community Artist, Maryland Institute College of Art
- Cancer and the Workplace, led by Terry Langbaum, Chief Administrative Officer, The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins
- Survivorship from a Physician’s Point of View, led by Katherine Thornton, MD, The Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Sexual Health and Cancer, led by Jennifer Reese, PhD, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Free Parking. Space is Limited.
To Register, call Barry Miller at 410-955-8934, or email him at email@example.com by October 1, 2013.
While there is no cost to register, we ask for your full commitment to attend. If unable to attend, please notify Mr. Miller at your earliest convenience.
Saturday, October 19, 2013 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
BWI Airport Marriott
743 West Nursery Road