Body Awakening with Jeffrey Robbins
Body Awakening focuses on nourishing the "chi" or energy in the body, thereby building strength and increasing flexibility. These slow, non-impact movements are easy to learn as they improve the respiratory and balance functions of the body, as well as calming and improving your concentration.
Please wear tai chi shoes in class.
Meeting at Ballet Petite (BP), 4701 Sangamore Road, Bethesda, MD 20816.
• Payment must be received before your first day in class.
• Call to register for your desired class as soon as possible.
• For new students only, late registrations are accepted (on all courses except Tai Chi) and fees will be prorated.
• No refunds after your first week in class.
• Make check payable to Sibley Memorial Hospital, and mail to the Sibley Senior Association.
• For more information, call the SSA Office at 202-364-7602.
• You can also register on line at www.sibley.org
• Exercise classes must meet minimum numbers to start.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
4701 Sangamore Road