Mind – Body Connection.
Teacher Peggi Honig aims to help reduce pain or limitations in movement, to improve physical function
and to promote general wellbeing by increasing students’ awareness of themselves and by expanding
students’ movement repertoire. (R. Strauch) using the Feldenkrais, Awareness through Movement® method.
Thursday, September 12 through November 14, 11a.m. to Noon, Ballet Petite, $150.
• Payment must be received before your first day in class.
• Call to register for your desired class as soon as possible.
• For new students only, late registrations are accepted (on all courses except Tai Chi) and fees will be prorated.
• No refunds after your first week in class.
• Make check payable to Sibley Memorial Hospital, and mail to the Sibley Senior Association.
• For more information, call the SSA Office at 202-364-7602.
• You can also register on line at www.sibley.org
• Exercise classes must meet minimum numbers to start.
Thursday, November 07, 2013 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
4701 Sangamore Road, M10