Sibley Senior Association: A Wellness Program For Those Over Fifty
If you are 50 years or older, Sibley Memorial Hospital invites you to become a member of an association that will help you maintain your good health. There is a one-time fee of $40 for individuals and an additional $25 for an associate membership mailing to the same address. We have over 7,000 members.
As a Sibley Senior Association Member, you will receive:
- 50% off parking in our parking garage
- Sibley Senior Association Quarterly Newsletter, which lists all of our seminars, classes and events
- 10% discount on gift items in the Serenity gift shop, located on the first floor of the Sibley Medical Building
- 15% discount at Au Bon Pain in the Sibley Medical Building
- 10% discount on over-the-counter items at Foer's Pharmacy in the Sibley Medical Building
- 15% discount on all spa services and 10% discount on all over-the-counter products at Rockledge MedSpa in the Sibley Medical Building
- $1.00 per hour discount on the hourly rate at Potomac Home Support, which provides homemaker/housekeeper services, sitters/companions, live-in and certified home care aids and transportation assistance
- Free blood pressure checks Mondays through Fridays from 10:00 a.m. to noon in the Sibley Senior Association office
- Periodic health screenings
- Free seminars and events
- Support groups
- Exercise classes
- AARP Smart Driver course
- A Spousal Bereavement Program, Widowed Persons Outreach: Helping and Healing
- Club Memory, a supportive social group for persons with Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) and early stage dementia and their care partners
- If you are hospitalized at Sibley, you will also receive 50% off inpatient television and one free guest meal for a visitor
- Help from Sibley professionals, including a free consultation with Sibley pharmacists
Sibley Senior Newsletter
The 2014 first quarter publication of Sibley Senior is available. Download the PDf of the newsletter and read more about support groups, special programs and activities, widowed persons outreach, exercise classes, and access the full Sibley Senior Association event calendar.
Do you have a friend 50 years of older? Give them a membership in the Sibley Senior Association.
Sibley Memorial Hospital
Attention: Sibley Senior Association
5255 Loughboro Rd., NW
Washington, DC 20016
If you are sending a check for membership or any classes or events, please make checks payable to Sibley Memorial Hospital and mail to our address above.
The Sibley Senior Association office recently moved back to the first floor of the Renaissance Building. The office is staffed between 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. for Photo I.D.s.