Registration for Childbirth and Parenthood Classes:
It is recommended that you take Childbirth classes during the 7th and 8th month of your pregnancy (any series should end about this time as well).
Classes are high in demand and fill up quickly so please make sure to register ahead of time during your first trimester or as early as classes are posted in the Calendar of Events.
Please be advised, no drop-ins. Due to the seat limitations for each class, we will only accept registered participants.On-line registration through our website is required for all classes and tours.
If you would like to register for the class now, click here.
To View Classes Offered by the Childbirth Education Department:
- Go to www.sibley.org.
- Click on the Community button in the top blue bar.
- Go to Childbirth and Parenthood Education, then Description of Classes.
- Each class event is listed by Class name, description, and dates open for registration.
To Register for a Class:
- Click on the Community tab on the Home page.
- Click on the Calendar of Events from a drop-down menu. The calendar for the current month will open up.
- Locate the class on the Calendar for which you wish to register.
- Click on the class name to open.
- Click on the "To Register for this Event" button.
- Provide personal and payment information requested for each class. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR DUE DATE, YOUR COMPANION AND PHYSICIAN'S NAME IN THE COMMENT SPACE PROVIDED. Please register under mother's name and put the significant other's name in a comment section. Class fee covers the couple (2 people).
- You will receive email confirmation once registration is complete.
- You will need to register for each class separately.
There are a limited number of registrants for each class. Once that limit is reached, the class will be closed to registrations and "Registration Button" will no longer be visible.
Questions regarding Childbirth classes or registration should be directed to: email@example.com or call 202-537-4076.
Method of Payment for Childbirth and Parenthood Classes:
Payment is due at a time of registering and can be made by credit card only on our secure website.
Once registration is complete, a confirmation letter/receipt will be automatically sent to the email you have provided during the registration process. (If you have not received a confirmation, please check your spam folder before contacting us.)
Read our Childbirth Education class descriptions here. If you're ready to register for a class, click here.