Registration for Childbirth and Parenthood Classes:
It is recommended that you take Childbirth classes during the 7th and 8th month of your pregnancy (any series should end about this time as well).
Classes are high in demand and fill up quickly so please make sure to register ahead of time and as early as classes are posted in the Calendar of Events.
Registration is required for all classes and tours.
To View Classes Offered by the Childbirth Education Department:
Click on the Community tab on the Home page.
Go to Childbirth and Parenthood Education- then Description of Classes.
Each class event is listed by Class name, description, and dates open for registration.
To Register for a Class:
1. Click on the Community tab on the Home page.
2. Click on the Calendar of Events from a drop-down menu. The calendar for the current month will open up.
3. Locate the class on the Calendar for which you wish to register.
4. Click on the class name to open.
5. Click on the "To Register for this Event" button.
6. Provide personal and payment information requested for each class. PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR DUE DATE, YOUR COMPANION
AND PHYSICIAN'S NAME IN THE COMMENT SPACE PROVIDED. Please register under mother's name and put the significant other's name in a comment section. Class fee covers the couple (2 people).
7. You will receive email confirmation once registration is complete.
8. You will need to register for each class separately.
There are a limited number of registrants for each class. Once that limit is reached, the class will be closed to registrations and "Registration Button" will not be visible any longer.
Questions regarding Childbirth classes or registration should be directed to: email@example.com or call 202-537-4076.
Method of Payment for Childbirth and Parenthood Classes:
Payment is due at a time of registering and can be made by credit card only on our secure website.
Once registration is complete, a confirmation letter/receipt will be automatically send to the email you have provided during the registration process. (If you have not received a confirmation, please check your spam folder before contacting us.)
Please note, refunds are given only:
-for medical reasons as stated in physician's note that has to be faxed to Childbirth Education Department at 202-537-5265 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- if mom delivers prior to class date
- if class is cancelled by Childbirth Education Department due to insufficient enrollment, overbooking, inclement weather or other extenuated circumstances.
Please make sure that you provide accurate email address and telephone number so we can notify you in a timely manner if class is cancelled.
Class Transfer Policy:
We strongly recommend that you take the time to select class dates for which you can commit prior to registration.
NO RESCHEDULING 30 DAYS PRIOR TO CLASS DATE.
Changes prior to 30 days will be granted space permitting. Childbirth Education Department cannot guarantee class availability should a class transfer is requested.
Go to "Class Description"
"Register for a class"