Guest Relations Representative
Do you enjoy meeting new people and lending a hand?
Are you caring, outgoing and eager to make a difference in our community?
Sibley Memorial Hospital Volunteer Services is announcing an exciting new opportunity - and it might be the perfect fit for you!
As a Guest Relations Representative
, you will help ensure that patients and visitors of Sibley receive a warm, friendly welcome, are provided with basic information and are assisted in finding their destination within the hospital.
Guest Relations Representatives must have:
- A professional demeanor and support the Sibley Mission at all times.
- A warm and friendly personality
- Ability to initiate and maintain positive and constructive interactions with all patients and families
- Ability to communicate well and maintain a polite and friendly environment
- Ability to make our visitors feel comfortable and to help them become more familiar with our facility
- Ability to work with others in a friendly environment and meet the needs of the guest relations program
- An understanding of and agree to Sibley privacy standards.
- Knowledge of Sibley HIPAA and Education Day competencies
This important volunteer position requires:
- Volunteers commit to at least 1 day per week with a minimum of 4 hours.
- Completion of an annual safety and infection control training, and a health clearance*
- Ability to bend, stand, walk and sit for long periods of time
References to be obtained on all potential volunteers. Interviews will not be scheduled until two completed reference forms are returned to Volunteer Services. Please notify your designated references that a reference questionnaire form will be mailed to them. It is important that they respond quickly in order to process your application.
*This position does allow patient contact. Health clearance is required.
The Guest Relations Team is here to assist in meeting the needs of our patients, families and visitors. We are dedicated to working together with all departments and services within the hospital to create an environment of warmth and care for all.
Patient satisfaction is a continuous goal of this department. Volunteers visit patients on a daily basis to greet them, answer any questions and assist the clinical staff to resolve any problems.
to find out how to apply.