Cardiac Care Center
Sibley Memorial Hospital has a dedicated team of cardiologists, who provide care to our patients in consultation with our first class Emergency Department staff, intensivists, nurses, and cardiac care unit staff. Our cardiologists have access to state-of-the-art non-invasive diagnostic testing and interventional laboratories through the Johns Hopkins Medicine network. We are dedicated to providing personalized care from diagnosis to treatment to long term community follow-up care.
Why is cardiac care exceptional at Sibley?
- Our emergency department has a commitment to our patients: you will be seen by a health care provider within 30 minutes of your arrival.
- Our experienced medical and nursing staff can quickly identify when a consultation with a cardiologist is needed.
- Our intensivists and nursing staff in our Intensive Care Unit are committed to patient safety and excellent outcomes. Our multi-disciplinary team rounds daily on patients to provide expert personalized care.
- If you are admitted to Sibley in need of cardiac care, our cardiologists stay involved in your long-term community follow-up.
- Sibley uses sophisticated equipment to diagnose and treat heart disease. Echocardiograms, stress testing, pacemaker implants and nuclear cardiology are a few of the services our care team provides.
- We have seamless integration with the cardiac care program at Suburban Hospital and Johns Hopkins Medicine, for patients who require invasive or interventional treatment. If you are treated at Sibley, but need further care at Suburban, our cardiologists are committed to continuity of care throughout your hospitalization.