Grand Oaks Assisted Living
5901 MacArthur Boulevard, NW
Washington, DC 20016
Call (202) 349-3400
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
today to schedule a tour of Grand Oaks. We are located at the corner of MacArthur Boulevard and Loughboro Road in Northwest Washington, DC.
Grand Oaks residents enjoy spacious, light-filled apartments. Studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom models are available. Each apartment is finished in subtle, sophisticated colors to provide a compatible setting for your personal furniture, accessories and art. Each apartment includes:
- Assisted Living at Grand Oaks in Washington DC
- Nine-foot ceilings with crown molding
- Large safety-designed bathroom
- Kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator
- Wall-to-wall carpet in living area and bedroom
- Individually controlled thermostat
- Computer data ports and cable wiring
- Safe, secure and monitored environment 24-hours-a-day
- Bay windows in most apartments
- Levolor blinds
Life at Grand Oaks
Residents are invited to enjoy a wide range of programs. Activities, classes, outings and entertainment are designed to meet the physical, social, spiritual and intellectual needs of our community. We take advantage of the cultural offerings in our nation's capital and we provide a full schedule of events here at Grand Oaks.
The restaurant style dining service at Grand Oaks offers choices in seating, mealtimes and your menu preferences.
Grand Oaks' Oasis Neighborhood – Alzheimer's Disease
If memory loss is a concern, Grand Oaks' Oasis Neighborhood offers a structured daily routine, compassionate assistance, and 24-hour nursing staff to provide positive experiences and attentive care for people with memory disorders and Alzheimer's Disease.